please help me on this one. i need some explanation.

please help me on this one. i need some explanation.

maulina.firdaus
i'm new to netlogo and agent based modelling. I need some simple explanation and here is some question i would like to ask you.

 1. what is agent based modelling?
 2. what is agent?
 3. what is the similar simulation method other than ABM? which one is better?
 4. What is the function of patches, turtles, links, breeds and world?
 5. what is the different between Create and Breeds?

 i hope you would like to answer these quetions.
 thank you

Re: please help me on this one. i need some explanation.

francois.guerrin
You will find most (if not all) answers to your questions on the NetLogo
documentation site:

https://ccl.northwestern.edu/netlogo/docs/

and many more details in Agent-Based modelling textbooks among which the
one written by Uri Wilensky, main NetLogo developer, which is advertised
on the above-cited site.