nw extension, using anonymous reporter to calculate weight

nw extension, using anonymous reporter to calculate weight

Fabian Adelt
Dear all,

I am actually trying to use the nw extension to calculate properties and
paths in an abstracted transportation network.

To do so, I would like to use an anonymous reporter (or task in Netlogo
5.3.1) to specify a function which on the fly calculates a weight
property. Is there a way to do this - or can I "only" use link variables
as weight value with the nw extension and, say, the function
nw:weighted-path-to?

(Semantic background: weights might differ e.g. on the technology agents
use to travel through the network)

Best regards
Fabian

--