migration of netlogo-users group from yahoo to google

migration of netlogo-users group from yahoo to google

uri wilensky-2
Dear netlogo-users,

The netlogo-users list has been migrated to google groups. The new address is [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>.
For the time being, the yahoo group will stay open, but will not accept new messages. We will forward all messages sent to the yahoo group to the google group.
Once messages to the yahoo group have died down, we will close the yahoo group.
Thanks for your patience with our transition.

Best,

—Uri

Uri Wilensky
Professor of Learning Sciences, Computer Science and Complex Systems
Director, Center for Connected Learning and Computer-Based Modeling