how to save the output data in new column in csv file each tick

how to save the output data in new column in csv file each tick

NetLogo-Users mailing list
Hello
I need to save the data of my simulation in csv output file
each 10 ticks i want to save the data of several agents
but I want to write the data in new column each time
the problem that each time he continue wirting to new raws
is there a command or a way to do that?
thank you

Re: how to save the output data in new column in csv file each tick

NetLogo-Users mailing list
Hi Salma,

Easiest way is to invert the csv file post-processing
Alternatively make a list of lists and only output at the end of your simulation, so that you can write the total output in one go.

Hope this is useful

Geerten

Re: how to save the output data in new column in csv file each tick

Abeni
I am facing the same problem, how to save the data in different columns for
each tick in .csv format. My code overwrites the previous data to write a
new one.  Would you share the solution if you already got it? thanks

--
Sent from: http://netlogo-users.18673.x6.nabble.com/