headless histogram output

gabe.nevarez
Hello,

I am running several headless models and would like to know if there
is a way to output per-step histogram data.  Thus, rather than run the
GUI and export ALL PLOTS (which only seems to output the last
histogram state), I would like to output histogram data at every step
via a headless run.

If this is not initially possible, can anyone recommend how I could go
about creating an extension that would provide this facility?

Thank you,

-=Gabriel Nevarez
TESS Project Researcher
Manchester Business School
University of Manchester
http://www.mbs.ac.uk/research/DTESS.aspx

Re: headless histogram output

SethTisue
Administrator

 gabe> Hello, I am running several headless models and would like to
 gabe> know if there is a way to output per-step histogram data.  Thus,
 gabe> rather than run the GUI and export ALL PLOTS (which only seems to
 gabe> output the last histogram state), I would like to output
 gabe> histogram data at every step via a headless run.

You can use the export-plot and export-all-plots commands after each
step.  (They exist both as menu items in the GUI, and as commands in the
language.)

--
Seth Tisue / http://tisue.net
lead developer, NetLogo: http://ccl.northwestern.edu/netlogo/