a problem regarding displaying of imported layers form gis to netlogo

a problem regarding displaying of imported layers form gis to netlogo

shima
Dear all,

I have loaded 4 different gis layers (shape file) with the same coordinate system in to netlogo. However, I have noticed that there is a problem regarding one of the layer. that is, having those three layers they can be loaded and displayed, but if I load the forth layer (I mention here as the problem layer), non of the layers are displayed.

does some one know the problem?

Thanks Shima