Wanted - Netlogo Programmer: Java to NetLogo ABM Conversion

Wanted - Netlogo Programmer: Java to NetLogo ABM Conversion

paul.raymond.brenner

 We have a Java based ABM that we would like to convert to NetLogo for inclusion in the NetLogo Modeling Commons.  The code (~2,000 lines) is documented and there is a peer reviewed paper (with ODD) which has been recently submitted.  We have some modest funds to make the conversion and would like to hire a NetLogo programmer for the remote part-time work (we estimate 100-125 hours).  The model focuses on animal mate choice strategies in a spatially-explicit model.

 Please contact us at the ND CRC if you are available to help.
 https://crc.nd.edu/index.php/leadership/paul-brenner https://crc.nd.edu/index.php/leadership/paul-brenner