Wanted: NetLogo Programmer - Java to NetLogo Conversion

Wanted: NetLogo Programmer - Java to NetLogo Conversion

paul.raymond.brenner
We have a Java based ABM that we would like to convert to NetLogo for
inclusion in the NetLogo Modeling Commons.  The code (~2,000 lines) is
documented and there is a peer reviewed paper (with ODD) which has been
recently submitted.  We have some modest funds to make the conversion and
would like to hire a NetLogo programmer for the remote part-time work (we
estimate 100-125 hours).  The model focuses on animal mate choice
strategies in a spatially-explicit model.

Please contact us at the ND CRC if you are available to help.

Thank you!

--
Paul R Brenner, PhD, P.E.
Center for Research Computing