Wanted: NetLogo Programmer ~2,000 Lines of Code Conversion

Wanted: NetLogo Programmer ~2,000 Lines of Code Conversion

paul.raymond.brenner

 We are looking for a NetLogo programmer to convert an existing Java based ABM (~2,000 lines of code) into a NetLogo based model.  The existing code is functional and documented but stand alone and we would like to contribute it as an open model to the NetLogo simulation repository.  We have modest funds available to support a remote/freelance NetLogo programmer to complete the conversion on an hourly basis (approx 100hrs).

 For more information please contact: https://crc.nd.edu/index.php/leadership/paul-brenner https://crc.nd.edu/index.php/leadership/paul-brenner