Units of projection system

jlumbre1127
Hi everyone
I have a doubt!
I have a doubt. I have my asc file on the projection system WGS 84 UTM 18S but I converted it to the system that can be read in netlogo. The problem is that I want to have the unit of my patches in meters but when I do the conversion they move to degrees. How can I solve my problem?

Re: Units of projection system

shima
Hi
I am not sure if I got your question correctly, however, you can acheive the patch width in meter as following:

set patch-width-meter (item 1 gis:world-envelope - item 0 gis:world-envelope ) / world-width

you can do the same for height of patch, if needed.

hope it helps!
Shima