Two Different Turtles Killing Each Other

Two Different Turtles Killing Each Other

Luke4
I have a project in which I have Wood Elves(Welves) and Dark Elves(Delves),
that are killing each other. I would like to have them kill within a certain
range, which I cannot get, but that can come later. First, can anyone help
me with getting them to kill each other at the same time.

I attempted to use n-of command, but that resulted several errors.
Next, I took the killing command from the Wolf-Sheep Predation Model
(to eat-sheep  ; wolf procedure
  let prey one-of sheep-here                    ; grab a random sheep
  if prey != nobody  [                          ; did we get one?  if so,
    ask prey [ die ])
, but this resulted in the Welves who had the command first killing all the
Delves, before it even got to that part of the program, because the Delves
have a smaller initial population. Does anyone know how to have them kill
each other at the same time, or it waits so long between each killing phase,
so that each group has a chance to kill each other?
Thanks for any help.

--
Sent from: http://netlogo-users.18673.x6.nabble.com/