The NetLogo NW Extension for Network Analysis

The NetLogo NW Extension for Network Analysis

Juan MC Larrosa-2
Hi!
Has anyone use the NetLogo NW Extension for Network Analysis? Or perhaps, has anyone has a reference of a paper (published or not) where it has been used? I'm wondering if it can be used with the last version of Netlogo...

Greetings in advance

Juan

Re: The NetLogo NW Extension for Network Analysis

Alon Sela-2
Hi,

I did the entire modelling in nw extension.
https://epljournal.edpsciences.org/articles/epl/abs/2016/11/epl17899/epl17899.html
Best,

Alon

On Sun, Nov 12, 2017 at 2:19 PM, 'Juan MC Larrosa' [hidden email]
[netlogo-users] <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi!
> Has anyone use the NetLogo NW Extension for Network Analysis? Or perhaps,
> has anyone has a reference of a paper (published or not) where it has been
> used? I'm wondering if it can be used with the last version of Netlogo...
>
> Greetings in advance
>
> Juan

Re: The NetLogo NW Extension for Network Analysis

Bryan Head
Hi Juan,

Maintainer of the NW extension here. Not only does it work with the latest
version of NetLogo (6.0.2), but it has come bundled with NetLogo since
version 5.1 or so!

Best,
Bryan