Reproducibility and ask

NetLogo-Users mailing list
Hi guys, i was reading here http://ccl.northwestern.edu/netlogo/docs/faq.html#reproduce http://ccl.northwestern.edu/netlogo/docs/faq.html#reproduce about the fact that NetLogo models are scientifically reproducible. I was wondering how that was possible since the documentation of the primitive ask says that the agents are ordered randomly before executing the specified actions. Can you please explain me? How do i reproduce an execution of the model?

Thank you in advance.

Re: Reproducibility and ask

NetLogo-Users mailing list
https://ccl.northwestern.edu/netlogo/docs/dictionary.html#random-seed

On 7/19/2017 5:26 AM, [hidden email] [netlogo-users] wrote:
> Hi guys, i was reading here http://ccl.northwestern.edu/netlogo/docs/faq.html#reproduce about the fact that NetLogo models are scientifically reproducible. I was wondering how that
> was possible since the documentation of the primitive ask says that the agents are ordered randomly before executing the specified actions. Can you please explain me? How do i
> reproduce an execution of the model?

RE: [Non-DoD Source] [netlogo-users] Reproducibility and ask

NetLogo-Users mailing list
The random-seed primitive will reproduce model runs exactly