RE: NetLogo 3D Applets?

Paul S. Coates
I am sorry james finds the question risible. i would be very pleased to see
3d netlogo applets, i cant see what the problem is, are you saying you cant
run a 3d applet in a browser? why not?

Paul S Coates
Programme leader for MSc Architecture:Computing & Design
School of Architecture and the Visual Arts
University of East London
Docklands Campus
4-6 University Way
London E16 2RD
tel +44 208 223 3220

RE: NetLogo 3D Applets?

Esther Verreau
On Mon, 12 May 2008, Paul S. Coates wrote:

> I am sorry james finds the question risible. i would be very pleased to see
> 3d netlogo applets, i cant see what the problem is, are you saying you cant
> run a 3d applet in a browser? why not?

You can't because the 3D view doesn't work in the applet.  It's possible
to make it work in general but that requires work on our end and I don't
see it getting done anytime particularly soon.  sorry.

esther

Re: NetLogo 3D Applets?

SethTisue
Administrator

 Owen> Just checking: Does NetLogo 3D Preview 5 work with Applets?  I'd
 Owen> assume not, and the generated .html file says to use the
 Owen> NetLogoLite jar, which does not come with the 3D install.

Sorry, the menu item should be disabled in 3D -- not disabling it was an
oversight on our part.

--
Seth Tisue / http://tisue.net
lead developer, NetLogo: http://ccl.northwestern.edu/netlogo/