Problem with extensions in NetLogo 6.0.1

Problem with extensions in NetLogo 6.0.1

NetLogo-Users mailing list
Hi there

I have a strange problem with various extensions I am using in NetLogo 6.0.1 (extensions: r nw palette csv) in that when I open a specific model it runs fine but after a little debugging pressing the check button then results in an 'Extension not found') error.  This problem occurs with the same model on multiple computers and in both Windows and Linux. I have tried extracting the code as text and rebuilding the entire model but the issue persists; I have also tried putting the extensions in the same directory as the model file (again with no change).  It is extremely frustrating as it means I have to constantly open and close the model to work on it because once the extensions are 'lost' I can't run the model until the file is closed/opened.

Any thoughts gratefully received.

Cheers

George

Re: Problem with extensions in NetLogo 6.0.1

NetLogo-Users mailing list
Dear George,
Do you use versions of these extensions for NL 6? I ask this because I think that NL 6 will look (and find) only this version. Your first sentence let me think that this is the case, but I have wanted to check nevertheless.