Output export

Daniel Tanis
Hello,
I've built a model on evolutionary economics. I would like to export the
values  of 8 different variables from each of the 30 agents in 10 different
simulation periods. Is there an easy way to transfer it to an Exel file, so
that I can run some tests? The command export-output simply transfers all
information from the command center into a column in exel... it get's really
complicated to set a panel after that.

Regards

Daniel Tanis

Re: Output export

magdalena mactas

Hello Daniel,

I am bgening to work on a model about evolutionary economics too. But, as I say, only starting. Could you tell, if you want of course, a little bit about yours? I mean, for example, the general idea. The thinkg is I don´t even have it quite defined yet.... If you want I can tell you more about mine too once it became more clear.

Regards,

Magdalena.

I've built a model on evolutionary economics. I would like to export the values  of 8 different variables from each of the 30 agents in 10 different simulation periods. Is there an easy way to transfer it to an Exel file, so that I can run some tests? The command export-output simply transfers all information from the command center into a column in exel... it get's really complicated to set a panel after that.

Regards

Daniel Tanis

Correo Yahoo!

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups

Join people over 40

who are finding ways

to stay in shape.

Yahoo! Groups

Balance your life

by learning how to

make smart choices.

Yahoo! Groups

Wellness Spot

A resource for living

the Curves lifestyle.

.

__,_._,___

Re: Output export

SethTisue
Administrator

 Daniel> Hello, I've built a model on evolutionary economics. I would
 Daniel> like to export the values of 8 different variables from each of
 Daniel> the 30 agents in 10 different simulation periods. Is there an
 Daniel> easy way to transfer it to an Exel file, so that I can run some
 Daniel> tests? The command export-output simply transfers all
 Daniel> information from the command center into a column in exel... it
 Daniel> get's really complicated to set a panel after that.

When reading a plain text file, Excel expects commas or tab characters
(pick one or the other) to separate the columns.

--
Seth Tisue / http://tisue.net
lead developer, NetLogo: http://ccl.northwestern.edu/netlogo/