Netlogo: move turtles in a planned way and visualize their paths

Netlogo: move turtles in a planned way and visualize their paths

Filipe

I need some help here on a crucial topic in my master's thesis.

Imagine 2 types of turtles, turtle cars and houses turtles. So the
turtle cars are placed in a specific region of the world and the turtle
houses are placed at random.

The main objective is for turtle cars to
visit all the houses and return to the starting position.

Example of a
case study: 2 cars and 5 houses

So imagine that I define the following
route vector: route: [0 2 3 1 4, 5 5 6 5 6]

in the first part are
placed randomly the houses to visit, then the respective car that will
make the visit, ie the car 5 visits the homes 0 2 and 1 and the car 6
visits the house 3 and 4.

I use the IDs of each turtles, depending on
the total number of turtles used, however I need a quick and easy way to
view this case. That is, using a given route vector, my cars could
automatically be viewed to visit all their respective houses (in the
order they are inserted into the vector, as explained above) and then
return to their origin. Your paths would be colored (according to the
color of the car) and it would be possible to identify which car visits
who ...

If someone can help me, I really appreciate it.