Netlogo graphing slopes?

shayla19
I am trying to graph kW in netlogo, but it is requiring me to plot the sum or mean or some other combination of the energy rather than just flat out plotting the energy at the time. Instead it is (I have it at sum right now) adding on from the previous plot.. constantly making it greater and greater. If I export the graph to excel and take the slope of the line I can then get the values/ graph I want but it is very tedious to do especially when I am doing it many time. So I guess my question is:

Is there a way to plot a graph of the slope of a previous graph?