Netlogo Curriculum in High School

o_fenerci
Hello,

I would like to develop some computational modeling with Netlogo suitable for high school students.  Our school has been awarded to do this by Erasmus+ "School Education" funds (European funding) to support their teachers to develop some curriculum about computational modeling  . I would like to collaborate with teachers in high schools to develop some interdisciplinary curriculum by using Netlogo. I wonder you have any experience using Netlogo in the classroom environment.

I would like to also attend any workshop in Europe to use our funds. Could you advise any workshop about Netlogo that will taking place in Europe (Erasmus+ funds could be used through program countries.)