Need your help.

saied salah
Dear All.

  I need the code of how to distribute a number of wireless stations (towers)  to cover a spesific geographical area which has a square shape.

  Note I don't need to distribute them randomely, I need a systematic way according to the transmission distance and it should be the same for all stations.

Re: Need your help.

James Steiner-2
One suggestion: You can use ( x + y ) mod (distance) to distribute the
towers in a staggered grid (not quite a hex-grid).

~~James