IODA for Netlogo 6.x

madtom1957
Howdy All...

 I use the IODA extension "IODA" stands for "Interaction-Oriented Design of Agent simulations" with NetLogo 5.3.1.
 I would like to upgrade to NetLogo 6.0 but the current IODA Extension is not compatible.
 I have attempted to contact Philippe MATHIEU – SMAC Research Team http://www.lifl.fr/SMAC several times over the past 6 months to determine if an IODA update is in-progress... but I have received no response.

 Can anyone help me determine if an updated IODA extension is planned that will be compatible with NetLogo 6.0? And if so.. when it is likely to be available?

 Thanks, Tom Couture

Re: IODA for Netlogo 6.x

francois.guerrin
Hi Tom,

I don't know whether The IODA extension has been updated or not, but
maybe you can try to contact Sébastien Picault
<[hidden email]>, who works in Philippe Mathieu's team
and was directly committed to IODA.

Hopefully, he may be less overbooked than Philippe Mathieu to answer you...

Cheers

François Guerrin

Le 16/01/2018 à 14:43, [hidden email] [netlogo-users] a écrit :

> Howdy All.....
>

> I use the IODA extension "IODA" stands for "Interaction-Oriented
> Design of Agent simulations" with NetLogo 5.3.1.
>
> I would like to upgrade to NetLogo 6.0 but the current IODA Extension
> is not compatible.
>
> I have attempted to contact Philippe MATHIEU – _SMAC Research Team_
> <http://www.lifl.fr/SMAC> several times over the past 6 months to
> determine if an IODA update is in-progress... but I have received no
> response.
>

> Can anyone help me determine if an updated IODA extension is planned
> that will be compatible with NetLogo 6.0? And if so.. when it is
> likely to be available?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Tom Couture

Re: IODA for Netlogo 6.x