How to include files and extensions in a model uploaded in Modelling Commons

How to include files and extensions in a model uploaded in Modelling Commons

Matteo
Dear all,

I am writing a NetLogo model for my dissertation and I'd like to make it
available online so that whoever will read/evaluate my work will be able to
see the model firsthand.

Thus I wanted to upload it on Modelling Commons, but my model:
1- uses extensions (gis and lpsolver)
2- needs external files to read (in particular, the gis extension needs to
read gis files from the folder where the model is).

It is not clear to me if there is a way to make these two issues work on
Modelling Commons:
1- is there a way to activate extensions directly on the webpage or should I
upload the extensions' files somewhere? (for the latter, also the following
point applies)
2- is there any way I can appload those accompanying gis files so that the
model is fully fungible by anyone who lands on its webpage without
downloading anything?

Thank you!
Matteo

--