How to determine the optimal number of replications?

How to determine the optimal number of replications?

Niniet arvitrida
Hello everyone,

I have been a user of NetLogo for almost 4 years, but I still find it hard
to find a relevant method on determining the appropriate number of
replications in agent-based simulation modelling.
May I have a kind suggestion from this community, please? Does NetLogo have
a specific approach for this, perhaps?

If there is no particular concept about specifying the number of
replications in agent-based simulation (like in Discrete-event simulation),
what would be the reason for this?

Thank you very much for your kind responses with this.

Best,
Niniet