How to convert the distance into feet/meters between two lat/lon points in Netlogo?

How to convert the distance into feet/meters between two lat/lon points in Netlogo?

westlife1002
Hello,

The distance in netlogo is basically a straight line distance (i.e.
euclidean distance). I am doing some facility location modelling and I have
two city locations plotted on netlogo using their latitude and longitude. I
am able to get their euclidean distance using "distance" primitive. The
question from me is how to convert this distance into the actual meters, or
vice versa?

I've been reading around the net and everything I find is really confusing.
I just need a simple explanation or formula that will get me 95% there.

--
Sent from: http://netlogo-users.18673.x6.nabble.com/