How do I specify the minimum and maximum distance between turtles?

How do I specify the minimum and maximum distance between turtles?

tjquimpo
Dear NetLogo users,

I have 8 turtles, and I need to specify the minimum and maximum distance
between them that will be kept constant during the entire model run. The
rule is that turtles have a minimum distance equal to their size (1.5) while
the maximum distance is their size * 2 (3).

I tried to specify this using the 'distance' primitive; but, I keep having
errors because the distance should be followed by an agent.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

All the best,

Tim

--