How can I describe "touch"?

chaki0922
I want to make a command that "if the turtles (any turtle of this breed) hit or touch the other turtles, they change their behavior (speed and direction of the movement)". How can I describe touch or hit?

Re: How can I describe "touch"?

Czar Joseph Castillo
Use distance between turtles.

--
*Rolly Czar Joseph Castillo*
Program Coordinator
Phone: 332-1434
Fax: 376-6735

Re: How can I describe "touch"?

mehmet bozuyla
You can use xcor and ycor veriables of turtle. If two turtles have similar
location, the crahs or touch is occured. You must use these veriables
according to vehicle size.
All the best

11 Eyl 2018 Sal 06:17 tarihinde [hidden email] [netlogo-users] <
[hidden email]> şunu yazdı:

> I want to make a command that "if the turtles (any turtle of this breed)
> hit or touch the other turtles, they change their behavior (speed and
> direction of the movement)". How can I describe touch or hit?

Re: How can I describe "touch"?

Marcus Vinicius
You haverá already described: change-behavior