Help Code Netlogo

NetLogo-Users mailing list
Hello;
I would like your help to have an example of Netlogo code regarding
the management of a competing resources (plants, herbs, etc) with several
actors.
Thank you for helping me to do my thesis work.

--
*Assani Alassan*
*PhD student*
*Management of Animal Resources*
*University of Parakou (Benin Republic)*

RE: [Non-DoD Source] [netlogo-users] Help Code Netlogo

NetLogo-Users mailing list
Look at the wolf-sheep example in the example models provided with the software.

Re: Help Code Netlogo

NetLogo-Users mailing list
You can look at the models section after you download netlogo. There is a
section there called biology and within it there will be several models.
Read the info tab on those models and see if you can find what you're
looking for.