GIS extension and land use change in NetLogo

GIS extension and land use change in NetLogo

akb_1989
Dear All,

 I am novice to NetLogo. And I want to do land change modeling using NetLogo. My focus is to look at the changes occurred in all the LULC classes of an area and hence not only in urban class. The papers I could find those are focussed on NetLogo talk only about urban sprawl and not all the LULC classes of an area. Hence, I would like to know if it is possible to predict entire land use change using NetLogo. If yes, it shall be helpful if someone can share some tutorial or papers on the same.

 Also, I am using NetLogo version 6.0.2. I am not able to figure out from where GIS extension can be added. Kindly advise.

 An early response shall be highly appreciated!

 Warm Regards
 Akanksha