Freeway Traffic CA model or another Nagel-Schreckenberg traffic model in NetLogo

Freeway Traffic CA model or another Nagel-Schreckenberg traffic model in NetLogo

Sara Vicario
Hello,
I downloaded the model Freeway Traffic CA by Ian Weaber in the NetLogo User Community Models. However, I cannot open it, the error is Couldn't find the corresponding reader for BUTTON.
Someone Knows where can I find this model? or is there any NetLogo model available online based on the Nagel-Schreckenberg traffic model?
Thank you in advance,
Sara

Re: Freeway Traffic CA model or another Nagel-Schreckenberg traffic model in NetLogo

Sara Vicario
 The same problem happens with the model FamiliarTrafficDiversion by Gary O'Brien.
    On Monday, April 16, 2018, 10:58:53 AM GMT+2, Sara Vicario <[hidden email]> wrote:

 Hello,
I downloaded the model Freeway Traffic CA by Ian Weaber in the NetLogo User Community Models. However, I cannot open it, the error is Couldn't find the corresponding reader for BUTTON.
Someone Knows where can I find this model? or is there any NetLogo model available online based on the Nagel-Schreckenberg traffic model?
Thank you in advance,
Sara

Re: Freeway Traffic CA model or another Nagel-Schreckenberg traffic model in NetLogo

Alan G Isaac-2
You'll probably have to open it in an earlier version
of NetLogo (they're still available) or else try to
convert it:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/alan-isaac/econpy/master/abm/netlogo/netlogo4to6.py

hth, Alan Isaac