Does anyone use third-party editors to write NetLogo code?

Does anyone use third-party editors to write NetLogo code?

Alberto
Hello everybody, I normally code in NetLogo using the code tab. But
sometimes I would like some of the functionalities in code editors, and am
considering a switch. I use TextMate when I write Python: it's great, but
it does not have a specific bundle for NetLogo, so it ends up being you win
some, you lose some.

Does anyone have experience with third-party editors? Do you recommend them?

RE: [EXTERNAL] [netlogo-users] Does anyone use third-party editors to write NetLogo code?

tswan73
I used Notepad++, but the package hasn't been updated in a while. It's "good enough".

Hello everybody, I normally code in NetLogo using the code tab. But sometimes I would like some of the functionalities in code editors, and am considering a switch. I use TextMate when I write Python: it's great, but it does not have a specific bundle for NetLogo, so it ends up being you win some, you lose some.

Does anyone have experience with third-party editors? Do you recommend them?

Re: [EXTERNAL] [netlogo-users] Does anyone use third-party editors to write NetLogo code?

Alan G Isaac-2
Here is a NetLogo syntax file to use with Vim:
https://github.com/alan-isaac/econpy/blob/master/text/vimfiles/syntax/netlogo.vim

hth,
Alan Isaac

Re: [EXTERNAL] [netlogo-users] Does anyone use third-party editors to write NetLogo code?

Alberto
Thanks everyone!