Computational Complexity of Functions

brettbelcher13
Hi everyone, I'm currently working on a project surveying complexity measures and was wondering if anyone knew where I could obtain the computational complexity in the form of Big-Oh of the following NetLogo functions.

 one-of, n-of, min-one-of, max-one-of, min-n-of, max-n-of, in-radius, turtles-on, <breed>-on, neighbors, neighbors4, with, with-max, with-min, random, random-float, sort, sort-by, sublist, position, item, member?, one-of

 Much appreciated if anyone can help direct me to where I can get this information!